Don't be shy.

Although we haven't promoted this blog on ELLLO yet because it's still in the experimental stage, I have been looking at the statistics and there are hundreds of people who have been consistently looking at it. So where are your comments, questions, suggestions, and links? Do you want to know what some of the words in transcripts mean? Do you have a suggestion for a video you would like to see posted? Do you have an idea for a classroom activity? Do you have a picture of your class? A view from your window? Share the wealth! If you don't want to post directly to the blog, send an e-mail to joel@elllo.org

I know you're out there. Speak up.


Don't click below. This is the end of the post.

4 comments:

momo said...

how can chocolate be sent by email?

momo said...

i would like topics talk about literature

give you a beautial red flower
http://f8.wretch.cc/soliwings/5/1579384955.jpg

joel@elllo.org said...

I don't know how to send chocolate by e-mail -- I was hoping you did!
I'm already addicted to checking my e-mail, but I would probably check it endlessly if sometimes it had chocolate.

joel@elllo.org said...

Literature. That's an interesting suggestion. I'll try to include some paragraphs with explanations about some great works of literature in future posts.