Stella!!!




In this week's interview, Mari says that she likes romantic comedies. Personally I think romantic dramas are much more interesting because they mirror real life. Here's Brando delivering one of the most famous movie lines ever, "Stella!!"

Kowalski: Hey, Stella!

Eunice: You quit that howling down there and go to bed.

Kowalski: Eunice, I want my girl down here.

Eunice: You shut-up. You're going to get the law on you.

Kowalski: Hey, Stella!!

Eunice: You can’t beat on a woman an then call her back 'cause she ain't gonna come. And her going to have a baby!

Kowalski: Listen, Eunice.

Eunice: I hope they haul you in and turn a fire hose on you --

Kowalski: Eunice, I want my girl down here.

Eunice: -- like they done the last time. You stinker!

Kowalski: Hey, Stellllaaaa!!! Hey, Stellaaaa!!

Eunice: I wouldn't mix in this.

Stanley: Don't ever leave me baby.




This is the end of the post.




No comments: